Belt / Harness (Triple-Lock Velcro) Single D-Ring
The Belt / Harness (Triple-Lock Velcro) Single D-Ring made in the UK by Leading Edge provides a 5kg rated anchorage/fixing point, which when retro-fitted onto a belt, allows the attachment of safety tool lanyards etc. Providing a simple and cost effect solution to customising a belt to suit the quantity and location of anchor points.
- Design features a double over- lock very secure rated Velcro fastening system
- Ease of use and transfer between harness, belt or plant handrail (Maximum diameter 50mm)
- Overall maximum safe working load of 5kgs (dynamically tested).
Rating using a 2:1 safety factor with either a single or satainless steel D-Ring
- Lightweight, flexible with superior abrasion resistance and manufactured to withstand the rigors of extreme industry and marine environment
- Made from high quality 50mm wide polyester webbing, industrial grade Velcro plus satainless seel D-Ring
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Weight: 0.02kgs (without connectors)
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height