The Leading Edge (Single Tool Holster) made in the UK features a single pocket suitable for a wide range of small hand tools. Ergonomically optimised design for quick tool holstering and draw, increasing work performance. Additionally developed for work at height in-conjunction with safety tool lanyards c/w 1x structural anchorage point rated to 5kgs.
- Will accommodate standard (50mm) width existing universal tool belts
- A choice of four securing arrangements method: Belt Loop / Eyelets /
Triple Action Velcro Straps / Triple Action Safety Buckle
(see ‘Tool Bag & Holster Fixing Options’ page)
- Features 3x structural safety tool lanyard anchorage points rated to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘Product Testing’ more info).
- Ergonomically optimised design for quick tool holstering and draw
- Designed with single deep pocket suitable for a wide range of small hand tools
- Eyelets holes set into the end of the holster to allow for retrofitting of securing leg strap
- Built to withstand the rigors of extreme military, utility and construction environments
- Defence high grade polyester (UV stabilised and mildew resistance) shell,
premium industrial components, soft ‘edged’ for wear and reinforcement,
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and
‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 42cm / Width: 9cm / Weight: 0.06kgs
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height