The Leading Edge Little Pig (MESH) is an extremely light-weight specialist bag, designed to give you a tool bag able to be suspended on its own, on static lines or other hanging points, when doing work on bridges, pylons, rigs, masts along with a large number of applications at height. The structural mesh body permits natural illumination for superior internal visibility as well as air flow. The bag provides structurally rated individual ‘D’ ring anchorage points intended for tethering tools at height. The construction incorporates a strengthened top opening which minimises the potential risk of closure while under load or when hanging, having a maximum rated lifting capacity of 100kgs.
- Structural mesh body allows natural illumination for better internal visibility and ventilation
- The base of the bag has 2 layers of structural mesh and 1 layer of clear acrylic,
giving superior strength and wear characteristics, with all structural parts of the
bag are triple sewn
- Manufactured incorporating extreme structural marine mesh
(synthetic woven multi-braid fabric encapsulated in a plastic coating),
premium industrial grade components, ‘soft edged’, for wear reinforcement and comfort
- The circular top construction is optimised structurally to prevent crushing and closure
when the bag is being carried or suspended, providing a wide clear opening for
easy access (Reinforce rim ring combined with internal battens provide rigidity)
- Little Pig is designed with a central divider, forming two large main internal compartments,
suitable for carrying materials and components
- Externally the bag has ten tool holster pockets allowing quick tool access and freeing up internal storage
- 4 x internal and 10 x external structural ‘D’ ring anchorage points
individually rated up to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info). Rated using a 2:1 safety factor
- Dyneema reinforced lifting and suspension strap provides a bucket lifting capacity of 100kg
- Ergonomically designed with a secondary carrying handle arrangement to distribute loads more evenly in making it easier to carry when full
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 34cm / Diameter: 28cm / Volume: 21L / Weight: 0.98kg
- Manufactured at our product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height