The PRO MEWP Bag is the ultimate tailored storage and tool tethering solution for technicians working on plant. The design allows complete flexibility in fitting options to suit all access equipment configurations, allowing the tool bag to be directly attached to either the rails or tubing of the plant, towers or powered access platform. The reinforcement used throughout the bag is optimised structurally to prevent crushing and closure when the bag is fully loaded, providing a wide clear opening for easy quick access. Extra features include a mesh base which allows natural illumination for better internal visibility and ventilation, and a bag roll-back lid system for ease of access and entry into the bag.
- Central dividers form three main internal compartments, with five additional large front pockets. The bag rigidity is achieved using five internal closed-cell reinforcement marine battens. A securing system is fixed to the bag bottom facilitating attachment to the toe rail of basket / MEWP platform etc (Bag capacity 80kgs)
- A choice of four securing arrangements method: Belt Loop/ Eyelets/ Triple Action Velcro Straps/ Triple Action Safety Buckle (see ‘Tool Bag & Holster Fixing Options’ page)
- The bag has a buckle to hold down the lid and secure the contents during transportation or MEWP movement. The lid features a roll-back system allowing it to be secured out of the way whilst the bag is in use
- The bag is manufactured from defence specification, high grade polyester that is UV stabilised and mildew resistant, providing superior strength and wear characteristics, with all structural parts triple sewn. Only premium industrial grade components are used, and finished with ‘soft edged’ binding for wear reinforcement
- Structural mesh base allows natural illumination for better internal visibility and ventilation, being made up of a double layer sandwich of structural mesh and clear acrylic, which provides superior strength and wear characteristics, and incorporating
eyelet drainage holes.
(Structural mesh is synthetic woven multi-braid fabric encapsulated in a plastic coating)
- 6 x internal and 10 x external structural ‘D’ ring anchorage points individually
rated up to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info). Rated using a 47x safety factor
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 35cm / Depth: 17cm / Width: 45cm / Volume: 20L / Weight: 1.25kgs
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
- Loop Fastening Slides onto standard belts up to 50mm wide
- Eyelet Fastening Hung from belt/gear loops using a connector
- Velcro Fastening Wraps around fixing point with triple lock action
- Buckle Fastening Secures around fixing point with triple lock action
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height