The Pro Industrial Rucksack is configured to provide critical visibility for both day and night working conditions in both close proximity and busy flow areas. All Leading Edge rucksacks have a unique rated external Velcro securing fixing point, allowing the bag to be tethered to the structure preventing the bag from falling when not worn.
- 3M Hi-Vis tape banding strips sewn on to both bag sides and front panel
- Hi-Vis webbing used on all internal and external straps and fixing points
- Advanced external Velcro fixing point featuring a double (over-lock) system
for a very strong 5kg rated secure fastening point. This allows the bag to be
anchored at height
- Designed to carry tools and parts in 3x main segmented compartments, and 1x large mesh
pocket internally, a document mesh pocket externally on the front
- Unique large oval lid opening, resulting in maximum internal bag access
- Built to withstand the rigors and performance demands of the trade professional,
incorporating reinforced seams, structurally optimised to cope with extreme use
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and rubber top carrying handle
- Comfort carrying, the rucksack back allows air to flow through a quilted reinforced
closed cell foam panel which is covered by mesh, creating air channels and pockets
design to assist back support and carrying heavy loads in all-day use
- 6x internal structural anchorage points each rated for hand tools up to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info). Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Premium outer shell (UV stabilised and mildew resistance),
structural marine mesh, premium
- industrial webbing, aluminium buckles, reinforced dual layer density foam core, defence
- grade components, soft ‘edged’ for comfort and wear, ergonomically contoured profile
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 47cm / Width: 32cm / Depth: 20cm / Volume: 30L / Weight: 1.2kgs
- Manufactured at our product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height