Mobile Man anchor
This mobile anchor point designed for use on roofs where rooftop cannot be penetrated.
- It is a modular system consist of 24 easy-to-carry steel counterweights.
- The anchor's modular design eliminates a complicated assembly process and heavy-lifting.
- Each counterweight is 16.70 kg and come with an integral carrying handle for easy transport and set up.
- The user will never have to lift more than 16,70 kg.
- The anchor weighs 450 kg when assembled.
- It's extremely secure, with a unique load-distributing design, and is easily placed on any flat surface, providing a secure tie-off point for one user.
- Approved for use on concrete, membrane, wet and slippery surfaces.
- 360-Degree Rotation D-Ring with shock absorber provides great flexibility to user.
Weight : 450 kg
Standard: EN 795:2012 Type E