The (Mini Omni Anchor) wire tool tether has been developed to provide a securing fixing via passing through the captive hole within tool handle, providing a rated anchorage/fixing point for your existing selection of tools. Wire Omni is ideally
suited to harsh environments, where there is exposure to heat, sharp edges or chemical contaminates.
max usable length: 11cm
- Mini Omni Anchor provides anchorage by passing through a (captive) hole in the
tool handle, when it is not possible to connect via securing around the tool handle
without interfering with the operation of the tool (Example: spirit-level)
- Light weight, flexible , very strong with superior abrasion resistance
- Wire anchor loop allows for direct tool attachment via a connector
- Manufactured to withstand the rigors of extreme industry and marine environment
- Rated for hand tools up to 5kgs (dynamically tested).
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Lanyard weight: 0.02kgs (without connectors)
- Wire loop made from premium 3mm 316 stainless steel wire, protective plastic sleeve cover
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height