Leading Edge has developed a tool bag specifically for use with powered access machines. The bag is specially configured for attachment to the handrail, designed to fix both at the top and bottom of the bag within the basket. Recognising the benefits for the trade professional for directly attaching a tool bag onto a MEWPs and Scissor lift, providing a tool safety solution when working out of powered access across most packages and trades on-site.
- Designed to carry tools and parts in 3x main internal segmented compartments, 3x front
deep mesh pockets, and 2x drain holes make this a versatile tool holster
- The bag fixes directly onto the handrail which means that all the tool weight is transferred
onto the MEWP
- A choice of four securing arrangements method: Belt Loop/ Eyelets/
Triple Action Velcro Straps/ Triple Action Safety Buckle
(see ‘Tool Bag & Holster Fixing Options’ page)
- 8x structural anchorage points rated for hand tools up to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info).
Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 35cm / Width: 45cm / Depth: 17cm / Volume: 20L / Weight: 0.60kgs
- The holster will accommodate standard handrails sizes and scaffold tubing etc
- Top opening and bag depth configured to limit accidental spillage of content
- Removable fixing straps that allows for the option to move it from machine to machine
- Defence high grade polyester (UV stabilised and mildew resistance) fabric outer shell,
structural marine mesh, premium industrial webbing, aluminium buckles, soft ‘edged’
for wear and reinforcement, manufactured at our product factory in the UK
- Loop Fastening Slides onto standard belts up to 50mm wide
- Eyelet Fastening Hung from belt/gear loops using a connector
- Velcro Fastening Wraps around fixing point with triple lock action
- Buckle Fastening Secures around fixing point with triple lock action
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height