Leading Edge connectors have been specially selected for optimum strength to size ratio. It is essential that the connector is ideally sized to fit captive eyes in tool handles where applicable. All connectors are rated to work with all leading edge tool systems, safety lanyards, structurally rated holsters, bag and belt loops etc.
- Maillon use a screw-gate securing action
- Connectors are either made from carbon steel with a Zinc plated finish or 316 stainless steel
- Rated and tested for hand tools up to 5kgs (dynamically tested ).
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Maillon weight: 0.01kgs
- Maillons: 4mm bar diameters
- Warning: Only suitable for hand tools (NOT FOR PPE USAGE)
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height