The Leading Edge Large Tool Bag (Mesh) is an incredibly light-weight trade specialist bag.The structural fine mesh body makes it possible for natural light to illuminate the interior of the bag providing superior internal visibility as well as natural air flow ventilation. Engineered with regard for weight sensitive specialists and technicians that are called upon to often carry and tether tools and small items at height. The bag gives you four structural ‘D’ ring anchorage points each rated up to 5kgs. Rating uses a 47x safety factor. Attachment on your harness/belt is by way of a number of customer defined connection systems.
- A choice of four securing methods is available: The fixing arrangements include either:
Belt Loop / Eyelets / Triple Action Velcro Straps / Triple Action Safety Buckle
(see ‘Tool Bag & Holster Fixing Options’ page)
- Structural mesh body allows natural illumination for better internal visibility and ventilation
- The bag provides four structural ‘D’ ring anchorage points each rated up to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info). Rating uses a 2:1 safety factor
- Designed to carry tools and parts up to 20kgs in the main compartment,
with side and front pockets
- Ergonomically optimized for user comfort and weight distribution, with a
top opening and bag depth configured to limit accidental spillage
- Manufactured incorporating extreme structural marine mesh
(synthetic woven multi-braid fabric encapsulated in a plastic coating),
premium industrial grade components, ‘soft edged’, for wear reinforcement and comfort
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Height: 33cm / Depth: 12cm / Width: 32cm / Volume: 12L / Weight: 0.20kgs
- Manufactured at our product factory in the UK
- Loop Fastening Slides onto standard belts up to 50mm wide
- Eyelet Fastening Hung from belt/gear loops using a connector
- Velcro Fastening Wraps around fixing point with triple lock action
- Buckle Fastening Secures around fixing point with triple lock action
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height