The Drill Holster is made in the UK by Leading Edge. Ergonomically optimized in having a specially angled designed to neutralize tool loading (weight balance) allowing the drill to holster positively and stay self-located using the drills own weight. A securing strap is fitted as an extra safety feature when climbing or abseiling etc.
- Designed to accommodate standard existing (50mm) width universal tool belts
- A choice of four securing arrangements method: Belt Loop / Eyelets /
Triple Action Velcro Straps / Triple Action Safety Buckle
(see ‘Tool Bag & Holster Fixing Options’ page)
- Features a structural safety tool lanyard anchorage point rated to 5kgs
(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info).
Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Ergonomically optimised for user comfort and performance for all-day use
- Made in the UK and available in right and left handed designs
- Built to withstand the rigors of extreme military, utility and construction environments
- Reinforced open end to allow large or hot drill bits to be left in the drill when holstered
- The holster back is padded for comfort and protection being worn against the leg
- 9x multi sized pockets are sewn onto the outside of the holster for drill bit storage
- Defence high grade polyester (UV stabilised and mildew resistance) shell,
premium industrial components, soft ‘edged’ for wear and reinforcement,
dyneema webbing, heavy duty 3mm synthetic tubing, aluminium D-ring,
dual layer foam core pad
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height