This Confined entry harness is designed for entering and rescue from confined spaces. Workers can be raised or lowered through (narrow) vertical manholes, either conscious or unconscious.
- The harness has one extended dorsal D-Ring
- Two spreader attachments points, one on each shoulder.
- Fits with Spreader set for attachment to the Full body harness confined space
- Spreader- Set attachment point for manhole rescue
- Diverts fall arrest forces to right body parts
- Extended Dorsal Attachment for easy connection
- Ergonomic, easy and quick straps with length adjustment
- Stainless steel buckles to prevent corrosion and increase lifespan
- Three-Bar-Slides to prevent the straps sliding during use
- Comfortable webbing
- Color-coded straps
- Non-breakable back plate
This spreader set attached to the Full Body Harness for confined spaces, will provide a near vertical displacement of the worker or victim when lowering or raising through narrow manholes.
Spreader- Set consists of the following items:
- 1x Spreader bar, Aluminium
- 4x Aluminium Karabiners
- 2 x Sling (20cm length)
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via an European partner, confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.