The Blade Belt completely eliminates the necessity for traditional size adjustment fittings, reducing the risk of snagging in-turn increasing wearer safety. This is achieved using a totally unique smooth outer belt, combined with very clever inner size adjustment design. Optimised for all-day worker comfort through using reinforced dual layer foam core and premium components.
- Totally unique design (inner adjustment) for added safety in the work place
- Smooth anti-snag outer belt (free of belt adjustment loops)reduces snagging
- Double action safety buckle in defence grade plastic for optimum configuration
- Lightweight belt design, flexible, manufactured to withstand the rigors of
extreme industry and marine environments
- Standard width (50mm) to take existing universal tool bags and holsters
- Reinforced design to assist back support and carrying heavy loads in all-day use
- Rated for hand tools up to 30kgs (dynamically tested).
Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Lanyard weight: 0.20kgs (without connectors)
- Premium webbing outer shell, reinforced dual layer foam core, industrial grade Velcro,
soft ‘edged’ for comfort and wear, large 50mm double action safety buckle
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height