Leading Edge has developed a specialist Overhead Linesman’s team tool bucket in conjunction with the National Grid Plc. The mesh bucket has been designed to provide a secure ‘Suspended Tool Bag’ configuration, utilised by specialist high access technicians working with items suspended independently on static lines whilst working on bridges, pylons, rigs and mast applications. The bag is designed with a reinforced top opening to reduce the risk of closure under load. The tool bucket has a rated lifting capacity of up to 100kgs.
- The square bucket is optimised structurally to prevent crushing and closure when the bag is being carried or suspended providing a wide clear opening
- Designed with central dividers forming two large main internal compartments with four additional large external pockets (2 open pockets and 2 with Velcro closing flaps
- Ergonomically designed with a secondary carrying handle arrangement to distribute loads more evenly in making it easier to carry when full
- Dyneema reinforced lifting and suspension point provides a bucket lifting capacity of 100kgs
- The base of the bag has 2 layers of structural mesh and 1 layer of clear acrylic, giving superior strength and wear characteristics, with all structural parts of the bag are triple sewn
- 8x structural ‘D’ ring anchorage points each rated up to 5kgs(Dynamically tested - see ‘testing pages’ for more info). Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Top opening and bag depth has been configured to limit accidental spillage of contents
- Structural mesh body allows natural illumination for better internal visibility and ventilation
- Manufactured incorporating extreme structural marine mesh (synthetic woven multi-braid fabric encapsulated in a plastic coating), premium industrial grade components, ‘soft edged’, for wear reinforcement and comfort
- Height: 40cm / Length: 27cm / Width: 27cm / Volume: 30L / Weight: 0.94kgs
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘Declaration of Conformity’ product certificate and ‘Final Inspection’ sheet
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height