This 20m adjustable webbing lifeline is specifically designed as a temporary horizontal anchor line for both restraint and fall arrest purposes.
The system must be installed by competent person who has the necessary technical skills and training. Level 1 Operatives
- Quick to assemble, and easy to adjust, due to the use of a ratchet tensioning device.
- Adjustable length (4-20 mt).
- Certified to be used by 3 people at once.
- Provided with 3 x 'O' rings connection points (instead of a pulley), to reduce webbing abrasion.
- Has integrated shock absorber.
- 2 x Karabiners
- 2 x 2m Webbing Anchorage Slings
Standard: EN 795:2012 Type C, CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type C