This harnesses bulk buy offer will be dispatched in the size chosen. If you require any combination of sizes (at no additional fee) please email email@example.com, and quote your order reference number within 24hrs of purchase.
- Conforms to EN361, EN 13463-1 - Safe use for personal Fall arrest Ideal solution for safe work at height in explosive atmospheres, suitable for Petrochemical and Mining Industry Environments..
The Anti-static material prevents the risk of an electrostatic discharge igniting the explosive atmosphere thus allowing the user to work in complete safety in these high-risk environments.
- Single D-ring on the back, +2 x A/2 sternal connection point with oval shape Karabiner, for fast, easy and safe connection.
- Different colour webbing to allow the harness to be put on easily
- Made in the EU from high strength 45mm Polyester webbing
- Adjustable buckles
- UV resistant high strength bonded Type yarns and contrastive color sewing for quick self inspection.
Easy use steel buckles.
Option 1: 8 x Harnesses (Cost per harness £53.74 each)
Option 2: 12 x Harnesses (Cost per harness £50.84 each)
Option 3: 16 x Harnesses (Cost per harness £49.64 each)
Option 4: 25 x Harnesses (Cost per harness £49.15 each)
Option 5: 30 x Harnesses (Cost per harness £48.46 each)
Option 6: 35 X Harnesses (Cost per harness £47.97 each)
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via an European partner, confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.