Super savings can be made through purchasing through our bulk buy offers.This kit comprises of;
- Value harness, choice of one point or two point
- Choice of twin shock absorbing lanyard with screw with choice of end connectors (karabiner and scaffold hook), choice of length 1.5m or 2m (Elasitcated, rope or webbing).
- Conforms to EN361- Safe use for personal Fall arrest
- Single D-ring on the back for fast, easy and safe connection.
- Made in the EU from high strength 45mm Polyester webbing
- Adjustable buckles
- UV resistant high strength bonded Type yarns and contrastive color sewing for quick self inspection.
- Additional front soft loops anchorage point , for fast, easy and safe connection.
- Different colour webbing to allow the harness to be put on easily
This harnesses bulk buy offer will be dispatched as the size chosen. If you require any combination of sizes (at no additional fee) please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote your order reference number within 24hrs of purchase.
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via a European partner. confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.
Twin Shock Absorbing Lanyards: Allows workers to attach to an anchorage point and remain safe during their work. Twin- leg allows the user to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage.
- Made of high tenacity 3 strands twisted rope, or of highly resistant 45mm polyester webbing.
- Built-in energy absorber limits the fall arrest force in a fall situation by tearing specific seams.
- Clear PVC case to protect the energy absorber.
- Choice of single or twin option
- Choice of end connector; karabiner or scaffold hook.
- Standard: EN 355, EN 362
Twin Elasticated Shock Absorbing Lanyards: offer complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards by stretching in reaction to the worker's movements. Twin- leg allows the user to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage.
- Made of abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing
- UV and dust resistant high tendancy yarn
- Stretch length in fall; 1.5 metres
- Standard: EN 355, EN 362, EN12275
Leading Edge is the exclusive UK distributor of KAYA safety products