Wire is the obvious choice for activities within a harsh environment, with exposure to heat, sharp edges and chemical contaminates. The lanyards design means it very lightweight and extremely strong, combined with being very small and flexible. This product will also be durable as it made from stainless steel.
- Wire design developed for extreme heavy industrial use in a very harsh environment
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘declaration of conformity’ product certificate and ‘final Inspection sheet'
- Lanyard weight: 0.02kgs (without connectors)
- Light weight, flexible and very strong
- Supplied with a protective black plastic sleeve over the wire
- Allows direct tool attachment via connectors
- Wire model is a tougher design than webbing types for move abrasive applications
- Lanyard made from premium 3mm 316 stainless steel wire, swayaged at both ends
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height