Belt / Harness (Fixed Loop) Single D-Ring
The Belt / Harness (Fixed Loop) Single D-Ring made in the UK by Leading Edge provides a 5kg rated anchorage/fixing point, which when retro-fitted onto a belt, allows the attachment of safety tool lanyards etc. Providing a simple and cost effect solution to customising a belt to suit the quantity and location of anchor points.
- The fixed belt anchorage loop slides onto your belt strap to provide a direct
tool attachment via a connector for your tool tethers
- Lightweight, flexible with superior abrasion resistance design
- Manufactured to withstand the rigors of extreme industry and marine environments
- Rated for hand tools up to 5kgs (dynamically tested). Rating using a 47x safety factor
- Fixed belt loop is made out of high quality 20mm polyester strong webbing,
stainless steel D-ring
- Individually serialised for clear easy inspection, full traceability and control
- Issued with a ‘declaration of conformity’ product certificate and ‘final inspection’ sheet
- Lanyard weight: 0.01kgs (without connectors)
- Manufactured at our height safety product factory in the UK
All Leading Edge tool tethering products are CE-Approved and manufactured under European Council Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Product testing follows artile 11b of the European Council Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with BS EN 364:1993 — the highest standards already in place for PPE.
All certified Leading Edge products boast a whopping 47x safety factor. We purposefully over engineer our products to have greater resillience than a real wordl scenario would require — this gives them superior in-service lifespan and fully guarantees your safety in daily use.
Declaration of Conformity
Every item that leaves our factory comes with full documentation containing technical specifications, serial numbers, testing methods, working load limits and inspection results proving it has passed all necessary requirements for work at height