This technically advanced fall arrest blocks and two way winch;
- 80% Shorter stopping distance of 30-40cm compared to 170cm of standard blocks
- 75% Less impact force 1.5kN compared to 6kN of standard blocks.
- Modular design reduces maintenance servicing downtime
- Unique breaking design that means these blocks to be used with an appropriate lifeline, allowing up to users to have a greater working area of 25M. 25M Fall Arrest Lifeline
- Integrated manual rescue winch function for lifting or lowering a worker.
This device is an all-in-one Fall Arrest Block / Inertia Reel and integrated Two-Way Rescue Winch Recovery System, facilitating high-speed rescue from an arrested fall with minimal physical effort.
Hardened cogwheels within the winch mechanism remain operational for up to 125,000m before showing signs of degradation. That means you can perform over 3700 winch recoveries with a 33m version and an astonishing 8000 recoveries with a 15m version before requiring a service.
Incredibly, with a 100kg user weight the block can arrest a fall at up to 80% less stopping distance (30 to 40cm) and 75% less impact force (1.5kN) when compared to EN360 compliant blocks designed to meet a standard 170cm stopping distance with 6kN of impact force.
PREMIUM COMPONENTS. BUILT TO LAST.
With a body constructed out of heavy-duty cast aluminium and precision engineered corrosion-resistant internal components, these blocks are built for superior performance and service life. They’re incredibly hard wearing and easily withstand intense daily use in harsh environments – a far cry from the ‘use and replace’ ethos we’ve come to expect from many arrest block manufacturers.
UNIQUE BRAKING SYSTEM
The speed and comfort of the blocks activation is due to its one-of-a-kind modular braking system, featuring fine-tuned and hardened gearing. The 33m version features a secondary braking backup mechanism for added security.
MODULAR DESIGN. EFFORTLESS SERVICING.
By utilising highly optimised sub-modular assemblies the blocks drastically reduce maintenance and service downtime as well as your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Modular designed sub-assemblies & internal parts
- High corrosive resistant internal parts
- Professional industrial gearings
- Designed in mainland Europe
- Manufactured and assembled in mainland Europe by ISO-9001 Quality Management System certified companies
- STAR® - industrial design
- Modular quick-acting braking system
- Modular recovery winch
- Very low force needed to raise or lower the worker
- Minimum braking distance
- Very low fall arrest forces
- Very low examination & inspection costs
- Lightweight, robust alu housing & modules
- powder coated (15m: 10.5 kg - 23 lbs, 33m: 19.6kg - 43 lbs)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel &
- aluminium internal components
- Snaphook with non-resettable ‘service-indicator’
- Swivable connection eye
- Max. 15 m - 49 ft or 33m - 108 ft
- Max. 15m: 150 kg - 331 lbs, 33m: 140kg - 309 lbs
- Min. -40°C/F, max. 55°C - 130°F
- Ergonomic Design-Handle available
- Max impact force = 1.5 x fall mass (user weight)
- Max stopping distance = 30cm (fall factor 0) to 45cm (fall factor 2) based on 100kg
- Reserve Cable System: allows the brake to activate and absorb energy if a fall occurs when the reel is fully extended
FAB15R-G (Galvanised Wire) Art.nr: R011.015.100
FAB15R-S (Stainless Steel Wire) Art.nr: R011.015.101
FAB33R-G (Galvanised Wire) Art.nr: R011.033.100
FAB33R-S (Stainless Steel Wire) Art.nr: R011.033.101
According European standards EN 360:2002 - EN 1496:2006 - MD2006/45/EC - EN 1808:2010-11 - EN 1809:1999+A1:2010 (& US Z359.14-2012-A pending)
Leading Edge is the exclusive UK distributor of Honor safety products
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via an European partner, confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.