This technically advanced fall arrest blocks/ inertia reel offers;
- 80% Shorter stopping distance of 30-40cm compared to 170cm of standard blocks
- 75% Less impact force 1.5kN compared to 6kN of standard blocks.
- Modular design reduces maintenance servicing downtime
- Unique breaking design that means these blocks to be used with an appropriate lifeline, allowing up to users to have a greater working area of 25M. 25M Fall Arrest Lifeline
The Fall Arrest Block / Inertia Reel provides never-before-seen levels of safety performance and durability. Incredibly, with a 100kg user weight they can arrest a fall at up to 80% less stopping distance (30 to 40cm) and 75% less impact force (1.5kN) when compared to EN360 compliant blocks designed to meet a standard 170cm stopping distance with 6kN of impact force.
PREMIUM COMPONENTS. BUILT TO LAST.
With a body constructed out of heavy-duty cast aluminium and precision engineered corrosion-resistant internal components, these blocks are built for superior performance and service life. They’re incredibly hard wearing and easily withstand intense daily use in harsh environments – a far cry from the ‘use and replace’ ethos we’ve come to expect from many arrest block manufacturers.
UNIQUE BRAKING SYSTEM
The speed and comfort of the blocks activation is due to its one-of-a-kind modular braking system, featuring fine-tuned and hardened gearing. The 33m version features a secondary braking backup mechanism for added security.
MODULAR DESIGN. EFFORTLESS SERVICING.
By utilising highly optimised sub-modular assemblies the blocks drastically reduce maintenance and service downtime as well as your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Modular designed sub-assemblies & internal parts
- High corrosive resistant internal parts
- Professional industrial gearings
- Designed in the mainland Europe
- Manufactured and assembled in mainland Europe by ISO-9001 Quality Management System certified companies
- Robust industrial design
- Patented modular rapid braking system
- Unique minimum braking distance
- Very low fall arrest forces
- Very low examination & inspection costs
- Lightweight, robust alu housing & modules - powder coated (15m: 9.6 kg - 20.7 lbs, 33m: 18.7kg - 41.2 lbs)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel & aluminium
- Internal components
- Snaphook with non-resettable 'service-indicator'
- Swivable connection eye
- Max. 15 m - 49 ft or 33 m - 108 ft
- Max. 150 kg - 331 lbs
- Max impact force = 1.5 x fall mass (user weight)
- Max stopping distance = 30cm (fall factor 0) to 45cm (fall factor 2) based on 100kg
- Min. -40 °C/F, max. 55°C - 130°CF
- Ergonomic Design-Handle available
- Reserve Cable System: allows the brake to activate and absorb energy if a fall occurs when the reel is fully extended
European Standards: EN 360:2002
US-Standard: ANSI/ASSE, Z359.4-20120A pending
European parent no: 002503698-001
USA Patent: pending
Leading Edge is the exclusive UK distributor of Honor safety products
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via an European partner, confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.