Lifelines kits prevent pendulum and provide greater levels of protected safe access when working over large areas. When used in-conjunction with an adjustable fall restraint rope system, it allows you to safely traverse the exposed leading edge along which the lifeline is set whilst working in restraint, with fall protection back-up for total security.
This lifeline kit provides the benefit of a greater wide working area, being able to hold up to 5 workers across a single span up to 25m without the need for additional intermediate anchorage support. Combined with the adjustable fall restraint system, offers the workers the access benefits of both working in restraint and fall arrest back-up protection, all in one complete safe system.
Lifeline Kit Includes:
- 1x 25m Rope Fall Arrest & Restraint Lifeline System
- 1x Lifeline Accessory Holdall
- 2x Screw-Gate Karabiners
- 2x 2m Fall Arrest Wire Slings
- Adjustable Fall Restraint Rope System (1x Per Person)
- 2x Screw-Gate Karabiners
- Elasticated Harness with Tail and optional Rescue Step (1x Per Person)
25m Rope Fall Arrest & Restraint Lifeline
This is the ultimate, rapid to install 25m rope fall arrest and restraint lifeline system. Uniquely allows up to 5 people to work from the system using either fall arrest or restraint equipment, were wide single unsupported spans are required between anchorage points, and large groups of workers all required to work of the same system. No other lifeline can offer this, as such this the only lifeline you’ll ever need.
When working at height, a permanent installed lifeline is not always necessary as it’s very costly and takes too long to install. This 25m temporary lifeline system is a quick and easy to install, rigged either from foot level to above head height for maximum versatility.
This lifeline system has an advanced rope device at one end of the line that does two special functions:
Firstly, it operates as a strong rope tensioning clamp, meaning the line only requires a single person to fully tension and rig the system. Also, the tensioner only allows the right amount of (pre)tension in the lifeline, which due to its built-in clutch cannot be over tensioned. In simple terms, the 16mm rope is pulled through the tensioner until the device starts to slip and stops taking up line.
Secondly, the advanced rope device is designed and tested to provide shock-absorbing fall arrest protection inline within the system. The unique profile of the cam body, is engineered to allow the impact force to be absorbed and dissipated through the combination of physical contact between the multi-core rope, and the cam’s grooved shape and level of surface friction under loading.
The lifeline is easily attached via karabiners to suitable anchorages, for example eyebolts or omni-anchors, or fall arrest slings when fixing to beams, columns or other fixed structural points of sufficient strength.
- Quick and easy to rig and tension system
- Spans up to 25m anchor to anchor unsupported - no need for an intermediate brace!
- Supports up to 5 people at once, over the full 25m as a single unsupported span
- Specially designed, tested and third party certified for use with all Honor fall arrest blocks and Leading Edge shock absorbing lanyards, rope adjustable lanyards and adjustable fall restraint systems
- Max Span: 25 metres
- Max Users: 5
- Maximum End Anchorage Load: 7.7kN
- 16mm∅ Kernmantle Rope
- 1x Eyelet (HoPress)
- 1x Stainless Steel Rope Vice Tensioner
- EN795 class C
- Manufactured in Europe
Adjustable Fall Restraint Rope System
Adjustable restraint is a prevention system by which a person is restricted from reaching zones where the risk of a fall exists. As a system, it’s extremely versatile, allowing for both front and rear harness connection in several configurations across horizontal, vertical and pitched planes.
Should it all go wrong the system has an advanced rope grab that is designed and tested to provide shock-absorbing fall arrest protection inline within the system. The unique profile of the cam body, is engineered to allow the impact force to be absorbed and dissipated through the combination of physical contact between the multi-core rope, and the cam’s grooved shape and level of surface friction under loading.
- Edge tested for high impact edge abrasion
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications
- 11mm multi-braid pro-static rope
- fall arrest cam positioning device (rope grab)
- Breaking load: 26kN (2.6T)
- Standard: EN352-2, EN1891 CE approved
- Made in the UK
Standard Kit Harness
- 1-point harness with rear dorsal anchorage D-Ring
- Under-arm side support straps for added safety
- Teflon coated webbing ( waterproof, increases durability & prevents environmental degradation )
- 1x 1m Dyneema webbing lanyard tail sewn onto the harness
Pro Kit Harness:
- 2-point harness with rear dorsal anchorage D-ring
- 2x front D-rings. Supplied
- 2x 1m Dyneema webbing lanyard tail
- Rescue step, sewn directly on to harness
Harness Sizing (based on chest size)
- Small: 33" - 37"
- Medium/Large: 38" - 47"
- Extra Large: 48" - 54"
- Under-Arm Side Support Lateral Straps
- Teflon Coated Webbing
- Max User Weight: 136kg
- EN361 CE Approved
- Made in the UK
Please note that these kits are manufactured for each bespoke order, our sales team will confirm lead times after your order has been placed.