This Fall Arrest Kit Comes with the following:
- 25m adjustable rope restraint lifeline, 2 x karabiners.
- 2 x 2M wire anchorage slings
- Indicated number of harness(es) with 1m tail, 1 point or 2 point. Additional rescue step and material type options are available.
- 15m Galvanised Steel Fall Arrest Block (Per Person)
- Heavy duty kit bag.
15m Fall Arrest Block:
- 80% Shorter stopping distance of 30-40cm compared to 170cm of standard blocks
- 75% Less impact force 1.5kN compared to 6kN of standard blocks.
- Modular design reduces maintenance servicing downtime
- Unique breaking design that means these blocks to be used with an appropriate lifeline, allowing up to users to have a greater working area of 25M. 25M Fall Arrest Lifeline
The Fall Arrest Block / Inertia Reel provides never-before-seen levels of safety performance and durability. Incredibly, with a 100kg user weight they can arrest a fall at up to 80% less stopping distance (30 to 40cm) and 75% less impact force(1.5kN)when compared to EN360 compliant blocks designed to meet a standard 170cm stopping distance with 6kN of impact force.
Premium Components. Built to Last.
With a body constructed out of heavy-duty cast aluminium and precision engineered corrosion-resistant internal components, these blocks are built for superior performance and service life. They’re incredibly hard wearing and easily withstand intense daily use in harsh environments – a far cry from the ‘use and replace’ ethos we’ve come to expect from many arrest block manufacturers.
Unique Braking System
The speed and comfort of the blocks activation is due to its one-of-a-kind modular braking system, featuring fine-tuned and hardened gearing. The 33m version features a secondary braking backup mechanism for added security.
Modular Design. Effortless Servicing.
By utilising highly optimised sub-modular assemblies the blocks drastically reduce maintenance and service downtime as well as your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Modular designed sub-assemblies & internal parts
- High corrosive resistant internal parts
- Professional industrial gearings
- Designed in the mainland Europe
- Manufactured and assembled in mainland Europe by ISO-9001 Quality Management System certified companies
- Robust industrial design
- Patented modular rapid braking system
- Unique minimum braking distance
- Very low fall arrest forces
- Very low examination & inspection costs
- Lightweight, robust alu housing & modules - powder coated (15m: 9.6 kg - 20.7 lbs, 33m: 18.7kg - 41.2 lbs)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel & aluminium
- Internal components
- Snaphook with non-resettable 'service-indicator'
- Swivable connection eye
- Max. 15 m - 49 ft or 33 m - 108 ft
- Max. 150 kg - 331 lbs
- Max impact force = 1.5 x fall mass (user weight)
- Max stopping distance = 30cm (fall factor 0) to 45cm (fall factor 2) based on 100kg
- Min. -40 °C/F, max. 55°C - 130°CF
- Ergonomic Design-Handle available
- Reserve Cable System: allows the brake to activate and absorb energy if a fall occurs when the reel is fully extended
European Standards: EN 360:2002
US-Standard: ANSI/ASSE, Z359.4-20120A pending
European parent no: 002503698-001
USA Patent: pending
This is the ultimate, rapid to install 25M temporary lifeline system:
- Easy to tension line, spans up to 25M anchor to anchor with no need for an intermediate brace.
- Supports up to 5 people over a full 25m
- Designed, tested and certified for use with all Honor fall arrest blocks, leading edge lanyards, and rope adjustable lanyards.
When working at height a permanent installed lifeline is not necessary or too costly. This 25M lifeline system is a quick and easy to install temporary temporary working at height solution.
Directions for use:
This lifeline system has a rotating eye at one end of the line and a tension device, so that only a single person needs to tension the line at the other end.
This versatile lifeline is easily attached to suitable anchorage via Karabiners, (for example to Eyebolts, omni-anchors) or (using fall arrest slings) to beams or other fixed points of sufficient strength (min. SWL >20 kN).
The Rope Vice Tensioner, with the tensioning tool provides the right amount of (pre)tension) in the lifeline system, which due to it's built in clutch can not be over tensioned.
Various fall protection resources (e.g. fall arrest devices, lifelines or lanyards) can be attached to the lifeline, dependant upon the required degree of freedom of movement required.
The users then attach themselves to this temporary fall protection arrangement by their safety harnesses.
25m Temporary Fall Arrest Lifeline contains the following components:
- 25 metres of 16mm Kernmantle Rope (special construction),
- HoPress® eyelet at one end,
- Rope Vice Tensioner (RVT), Stainless Steel, for rapid tensioning.
- maximum Span: 25 metres
- maximum number Workers on system: 5
- maximum End Anchorage Load: 7,7 kN
- 16 mm Kernmantle Rope
- Eyelet (1x): HoPress 16 mm.
- Rope Vice Tensioner (1x), SS, 16 mm,
EN795 class C
Harness: premium elasticated or standard 1 point harness(es) design with rear dorsal anchorage D ring, under-arm side support straps for added safety, fully elasticated design provides greater comfort and Flexibility, teflon coated webbing (increases the durability and prevents environmental degradation and erosion, whilst making the harness water proof. Supplied with 1x 1M dyneema webbing lanyard tail, sewn directly on to harness optional rescue step can be sewn directly on to harness.
2 point upgrade: premium elasticated or standard 2 point harness(es) with rear dorsal anchorage D ring, and two frontal D rings. Supplied with 1 x 1M dyneema webbing lanyard tail, optional rescue step can be sewn directly on to harness.
Harness Sizing (based on chest size)
Small: 33" - 37"
Medium/Large: 38" - 47"
Extra Large: 48" - 54"
CE approved, made in the UK
Leading Edge is the exclusive UK distributor of Honor safety products
Please note that this product is manufactured to order via an European partner, confirmation of lead times will be given via email once the order has been placed.